Hollingdale Pooley can prepare accounts and perform audits for all types of business including sole traders, partnerships, and limited liability companies, in any sector of the economy.
Having us prepare and audit your annual accounts includes benefits:
- You get a precise account of your true financial position
- We have the chance to identify any potential areas of weakness in your business and advise you on appropriate corrective action
- You have a professionally documented foundation for future finance applications, reports, etc
- You have peace of mind of knowing your accounts are in full cooperation with statutory requirements
- The overall image and reputation of your business is greatly enhanced by your being able to present a professionally prepared set of accounts
Contact Us today and let us give your business a professional presentation.
We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details of our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number C001095389.